The confidentiality of client information is an important concern of Lek Securities Corporation ("LSC"). We take precautions to safeguard client personal information at all times, and we will remain vigilant in protecting that information. The provisions of this privacy notice will apply to former clients as well as current clients.
LSC collects personal information about you that is either required or necessary to provide you with financial products or services. We may obtain this information from the following sources:
- Information we receive, from you on account applications, forms and other information that you provide to us, whether in writing, in person, by telephone or by any other means. This information may include your name, address, telephone number, social security number, occupation, assets and income.
- Information about your transactions with us or a non-affiliated third party such as account balances, payment history and account activity.
- Information we receive from a consumer reporting agency, such as your credit bureau reports and other information relating to your creditworthiness.
LSC will only disclose certain information about you as permitted by law, under the following circumstances:
- Where we believe in good faith that disclosure is required under law to cooperate with regulators or law enforcement authorities.
- To consumer reporting agencies.
- To our service providers to help us process your applications or service your accounts. These service providers, in turn, are required to protect the confidentiality and security of any information we give to them and may not reuse it for any other purpose.
LSC restricts access to your personal account(s) and information to those employees who need to know that information to provide products or services to you. We maintain physical, electronic and procedural safeguards that comply with the industry standards to safeguard your nonpublic personal information. Third parties who have access to such personal information must agree to follow appropriate standards of security and confidentiality.
To help the government fight the funding of terrorism and money laundering activities, Federal law requires all financial institutions to obtain, verify, and record information that identifies each person who opens an account.
What this means for you: We will ask for the business name, business address, Employer Identification Number, and other information that allows us to identify the business and signatories. We may also ask to see other identifying documents showing existence of the business.
We trust that this clarifies Lek Securities' position on client confidentiality, and look forward to being of service to you in the future.